Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Decorating the Living Room....









I was inspired to monogram our last name initial with fresh berries into the green trees...who doesn't love a fun monogram even during the holidays?

 
 
 



A little bling for the bar...



A nightime view....




Pops of fun colors make the Season bright!!


I blogged a couple of weeks ago about this crown... I found it in it's basic metal state..sprayed it tiffany blue and added a few faux gems for festive fun!

 

 Setting up for an impromptu cozy dinner party....
 


 
I love creating little vignettes in little spaces!



I used different pink ribbons around the room...it especially worked on these lit trees with a little added bling from some vintage earrings...


Hot Pink Roses...perfection!
 



I found this beautiful velvet fabric in the form of a scarf and had it made into a pillow .....
Even the bookshelves in the room get some subtle holiday cheer!

 
Miss Stella is the cutest decoration of all! She is such a diva!
 
(Merci':HilaryRosePhotos)
 
Tomorrow I will feature what's "doing" in the Dining Room (click here)....if you missed "Trimming the Tree" click here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...