Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Sweet Holiday Market...

Yesterday my daughter and I were doing a few errands and we luckily happened to be driving by one of our favorite local spots...Elawa Farm...
and they were hosting a holiday market!
 

Can you imagine bringing home this Gingerbread castle? My children would be ecstatic! We make one every year but seeing this sets the bar pretty high...


I loved all the plants...the green and red played so nicely against the wood of the barn.



Gingerbread "starter homes" were also plentiful....


Charming displays of homemade soaps and linens...


A symphony of succulents....



I loved the rustic displays all over the barn...


 
      I hope you are out and about seeing delightful things this weekend!
 

1 comment:

  1. I love happening upon places like this ... and daughters that indulge our spontaneity!! xo kim

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...