Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits...

What am I musing on today? Here we go....

For some crazy reason  I am getting inspired by crowns for my holiday decorating...I don't know why or how I am going to use them yet... but now I am on the hunt...if anyone has some good tips on where to find vintage faux crowns I would be very happy for some recommendations.




 
Since I have started swimming pretty regularly I am getting inspired by quick up do's... but I bore easily so I am looking for hair raising ideas ( pun intended)....
 


  
 I really need to invest in some great clutches for evening....I am so bored with my collection!


    (Merci': Fendi and SexyQueen)


Brightly colored large vintage books in pinks and burgundys are my new collectible...hard to find...but my "new" treasure...


    (Merci': SoftBeauty)

I have always been fixated on doors ...but I LOVE great lacquered color combinations...this is one of my absolute faves...I find myself walking by houses trying to find a canvas that I can transform into this....yes..it is a disease!


                       (Merci': BlackDoorIsle)                      

I never was "into" horses as a young girl as many of my friends were... but I have decided that I love the brown, beige, white and grey hues found on horses...these colors are just the best of the best of the "naturals"...especially inspirational for Fall....in fashion and furnishings.

   (Merci': FabForgottenNobility)

This is really on my mind lately as my in-box is FULL and all I really want to do is...






 
 
What are your musings of late?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...