Monday, July 16, 2012

White + Red = Just Right!

I love a crisp white ANYTHING...but in fashion especially- white (as you may know by now) is one of my absolute FAVES...especially when paired with just the right red...lipstick, manicure, accessories....simply classic and oh so feminine, no? Just perfect for Summer!

                             (Merci': Digest Fashion)


    (Merci': WeHeartIt)

                         (Merci': FashionNumberFive)


    (Merci':BrownDressWhiteDots)

                   (Merci':GirlofIstanbul)

                                               (Merci': Edrichen)


                             (Merci':Bell3rosamond)

and  red and white is Summer perfection in design too....


Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

  1. Emily ... I LOVE white too ... truly I could exist with white shirts, t'shirt, blouse anything every day no matter the season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic. Love. Oh and BTW in my mind my legs look just like hers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love white, too! I want an all white house with a splash of color....and in Malibu.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...