Thursday, June 28, 2012

Statuary...that speaks to me!

I don't know about you but I am always drawn to interesting statuary.... I especially love the unexpected....either in location...expression...or form. I am in awe of the patience and talent it takes to create such wonderful enduring works of Art.

  (Merci': Valscrapbook)


                     
                           (Merci': Above Images: GirlofIstanbul)
                      (Merci':Hologenic)
                       (Merci':Tumblr)

2 comments:

  1. There is a botanical garden near us that has two rows of beautiful statues with a path in the middle that ends at a river. Really gorgeous. Love them in the right place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, this post is exquisite! I really enjoyed the pictures! Susan at Romancing the Home! Love your taste!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...