Friday, May 4, 2012

Lucite Jewelry...

Now that the weather is getting warmer I am on the hunt for more lucite jewelry for my Summer collection. I am a bit obsessed with it....definitely one of my favorite accessories!
                    (Merci':JardindeModa)

    (Merci':Allure)

                                (Merci':StyleFiles)

                             (Merci':VogueLovesMe)

                                         (Merci':Google)

                    (Merci': TheCysight)
                                                                 (Merci':Confetti)

                               (Merci':StyleHive)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I've never seen anything like this before. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lucite jewlery. Did your mom ever have any of those lucite purses? Mine did, and I am so sorry I never kept them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please check out some of our bugs in Lucite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all details that you provide in your articles.
    Costume Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...