Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This and that...

On the trail again... it is so fun looking at lovely things ( that I have also considered purchasing)....here's a peek....
                I wish I could fit this striking and architectural piece somewhere....I am in love with  it...but it is very tall!

                As a tea party hostess I always love a good tray and those tea cups are fab!


                       Pretty wall sconces always catch my eye...
                    

                      as do pretty side tray tables...
                        
             This fixture was too big for my entry way...so sad...I love a great Moroccan vibe!

   
Considered these urns for my outdoor patio to compliment all the blue and white....


I am always in the market for wonderful sea inspired "stuff"...

        We are a tall bunch in our clan so I thought this gold giraffe could add some whimsy            
                          

These would make a great entry table in my foyer...screwed into the wall with a fabulous marble top.
These were really under consideration....no room but so tough to leave them behind!

Such a pretty table setting....great inspiration.

Thanks for "shopping" with me today! Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...