Thursday, March 22, 2012

Indian Inspiration!

(Merci':IndianFashion)

I am SO inspired by indian aesthetics...from the clothes and fabrics, to the jewelry, to the food... and as soon as the weather begins to turn warm I begin to get the "itch" to visit our local Indian neighborhood for inspiration and shopping.... every time I go I fall in love again and again! I inevitably will end up putting Indian influences in touches all over my home, in my parties and in my fashion during the warmer months.... 


                            (Merci':MademoiselleVanina)

                             (Merci':BlueTurquoiseDreams)

                                             (Merci': Enchantingnagcha)

      (Merci':FashionTribalDecoration)









                             (Merci': All Images Above: BlueTurquoiseDreams)



                                        (Merci':IndianPrincess)


    (Merci':ModernToss)

                             (Merci':IndianPrincess)

                             (Merci':IndianPrincess)



                 (Merci':WanderworldWanderlust)

                              (Merci':IndianFashion)

(Merci': IndianFashion)



(Merci':Kiss1111)

(Merci':TBD)

A couple of years ago I threw an Indian inspired Summer soiree...for a quick recap please click here.

2 comments:

  1. One of my good friends is Indian and she wore the most beautiful dresses I've ever seen at her wedding. I love the clothes and the colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...