Thursday, February 23, 2012

Downton Abbey Blues!!

My television obsession over the past couple of years has been Masterpiece Theatre's Downton Abbey. I am not alone. It has taken the television community by storm and has the largest audience of any production done on PBS in the last 30 years!

For good reason.... let me warn you now though...once your in your IN! It is the fabulous story of a great English house beginning pre-World War I. The character development of all the characters... servants, visitors to the estate, extended relations and the family itself...three daughters and the parents, Lord and Lady Grantham.... is superb!! As my one friend... who is equally charmed... described it..."you just don't want to leave their world"! The costumes, the settings....are sublime!


Now is your chance to catch up before Season Three begins in January 2013!

                                 (Merci': Sheridan Road)

                                 (Merci': LA Times Blogspot)
(Merci': HearandNow)


                                (Merci': TheCourierJournal)

                                (Merci': TDN.com)


The problem is now that I also have to wait for Season Three!! I believe the lucky Brit's can see it earlier as they begin filming it this Summer.

                                  (Merci': PBS)

                                                                 (Merci': USAToday)

                                (Merci': ElizaMagazine)
                                                 (Merci':PBS)

What will we do with our Sunday nights? It is something our entire family looks forward to every week! That is the best and worst thing about great television....

All I can say is Mad Men better come off  it's  1/1/2 year hiatus!!


Click on Five Things You Don't Know About Downton Abbey!

2 comments:

  1. I know this in on Netflix and I really need to check this out. Everyone seems to be talking about it. I'm feeling left out.

    Emily A Clark posted about the one room challenge and she had a picture of your son's room as one of her faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tiffany for letting me know! You won't be disappointed with DA...SOOO good! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...