Thursday, January 5, 2012

Ines de la Fressange's Golden Rules...#1

Golden Rule #1: Never follow convention. Never be bland. Never neglect yourself....(Gotta love these rules!!)




    (Merci':AWellTraveledWoman)


                              (Merci':DustJacketAttic)

Okay...maybe following convention and wearing an undergarment may be advised with this tunic but you've got to give it to this woman... she isn't making a bland entrance! I don't think this is necessarily what Ines had in mind but I had to include something from Alexander McQueen. When you are wearing AMQ you can never be bland!

                             (Merci': Both Images, Alexander McQueen)

                      (Merci':TheGirlintheBowlerHat)


(Merci':BohemiaandBeyond)



                          (Merci':Alcapulcogogo)

         (Merci':3Wings)

                   (Merci':BelleChantelle)


    (Merci':TheProperStranger)

 

                   (Merci': DartCoton)


I think I am definitely neglecting myself because I don't live here.....yet!
                          (Merci':Ecleticwave)

                                            (Merci':SlushandLace)

                       (Merci':ArrOw)

I am doing a series of posts (with my own visual interpretations) from Ines de la Fressange's new book entitled Parisian Chic. If you want to start at the beginning click here.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...