Thursday, January 12, 2012

Dr.Zhivago Makes a House (or in this case) Blog call....

Who wasn't inspired by the beautiful Julie Christie in the movie Dr. Zhivago? I remember watching that film as a girl thinking it might be worth losing Omar Sharif (again and again) for a few of those fabulous fashions and the haunting beauty of Lara!






Like a page from the novel and film (while updating the look for today).....I find myself loving the "Russian Bond Girl" fashion aesthetic....again and again. After all it makes the Winters so much more fun! Snow is in the forecast and I must admit with all the warm weather we have been having I have forgotten it's Winter. Looking at these fashions makes me look forward to a blizzard or two and I love that Miss Julie (Lara) was a style "sherpa" then and now....


  (Merci': AutumnCashmere)


(Merci': TheTruthdoesnotLitterandshine)











Hey, these boots look familiar...remember my fur boot creations?





                             (Merci': Fashion=Runway)

                    (Merci':sandwich)


            (Merci':glitterontherunway)


                           (Merci':Xabuton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...