Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Magic of Candlelight!

One of the most beautiful things.... that I enjoy the most.... is the warm glow from candlelight.... During the holidays all the wonderful candlelight makes the holidays something special...but this is one of those things that I carry with me throughout the year. I am crazy for candles and light them as much as I can, inside and out! Instant Ambiance!










(All Images Above :Merci': LoveFrenchBulldogs)


(Merci': Mango-Watermelon-Love)


(Merci': InspirationLane)

 (Merci': LookslikeWhite)

 (Merci': Alfie's Design)


(Merci':MangoWatermelonLove)


(Merci': TinyWhiteDaisies)





(Merci': Phetus)



BONNE NUIT!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, they are all so lovely! I love the idea of ornaments in a lantern...so cute.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...