Thursday, September 29, 2011

31 Days of Blue....Begins October 1st

A fun "bloggerfile" thing to do for the month of October is to pick a topic to feature for the 31 days of the month. I have decided to feature all HUES OF BLUE in tribute to my favorite color in nature, in design, in fashion...maybe not in food, but I will look to see if I can drum up something aesthetically interesting in that department too! Maybe a new twist on blueberry pie? I hope you will join me for a BEAUTIFUL BLUE OCTOBER!

Day One:
I will be offline through Day Four (blue-hoo!) so I am pre-posting!
Day Two:
Day Three:
Day Four:
Day Five:
Day Six:
Day Seven:
Day Eight:
Day Nine:
Day Ten:
Day Eleven:
Day Twelve:
Day Thirteen:
Day Fourteen:
Day Fifteen:
Day Sixteen:
Day Seventeen:
Day Eighteen:
Day Nineteen:
Day Twenty:
Day Twenty-One:
Day Twenty-Two:
Day Twenty-Three:
Day Twenty-Four:
Day Twenty-Five:
Day Twenty-Six:
Day Twenty-Seven:
Day Twenty-Eight:
Day Twenty-Nine:
Day Thirty:
Day Thirty-One:


  1. I can't wait! Are those chairs in your yard? If they are, could you share that paint color...I cannot find "the perfect shade" and that might be it!

  2. I am looking forward to seeing your photos during October. I will try to participate, just so tricky from China.

  3. How fun! I picked the same 31 days of blue before I saw yours. Mine will be poetry and possible some art and photography, we'll see. Have fun!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...