Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Accessories to Love...

                           (Merci': TheDecorista)
    (Merci': FortheLoveofPretty)



Let's face it... fashion and lifestyle accessories are FUN! Accessories are the "little pick me ups" in life....here are some of my faves lately....some always and forever....


I want these sunglasses!!
                                (Merci': FamilialeRandomSidewalk)

    (Merci': Lamoure)


a little white dog is the perfect accessory.... (I happen to have one of those already!)
                                      (Merci': No5)

A fab White Watch...ooh..la..la
                                                        (Merci':Swarovski)

Such a simple but stunning hair band....

    (Merci': Oliwiora)

Love this whole look...rockin' accessories put together for a fun ensemble....
                            (Merci': WhatdoIWear)

Great sunglasses and the fun feathers on her dress I am counting as a fun accessory too!

    (Merci': WeHeartIt)


In Love with This...
                         (Merci': VogueLovesMe)


 Cool headphones....

    (Merci': Madame Dficit)



(Merci': Incredible)


The sunglassses (but the whole "look" is pretty fab)...
                              (Merci':Pretaportre)



    (Merci': OrganicGirlCA)


I think a baby blue Vespa is one of the greatest accessories one can have!

                             (Merci': TwentyThreeFour)




    and the one accessory we can't seem to live without....



3 comments:

  1. I am getting to the age that I can't really do some of these styles ... but how I wish I could ... but I am in love and could pull off the fabulous white and gold sandals!! And I think I am just quirky and old enough for the Vespa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these. In an alternate world I would rock that Vespa and some of those fashions. In this one...not so much. I love that painting in the first picture. I think I could reproduce that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...