Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ruby Tuesday!

Valentine's Day is a week from today...so I am getting in a ruby pinky mood! Are you?

   (Merci:BelgianPearls)

(Merci': Celine)
(Merci': Ohlalaland)
                                     (Merci':HauteKills)

                (Merci': Metamorfose-digital)

                     (Merci': DeadlyArt)

                           (Merci': Manon21)

                             (Merci': CarissaGold-Balmain)




  (Merci': BrownDresswithWhiteDots)

                       (Merci': Shoesetc)

6 comments:

  1. I love pink, but I'm not feeling Valentine's Day this year. I barely fit any of my clothes, most of which are still in boxes, my hair is a mess. Actually, my whole self is a mess. I need a makeover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are being too hard on yourself...but we all have those days! I am not a big Valentine's person but I do love pink too!!

      Delete
  2. So, I am trying to figure out how those floating flower balls are made. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are plastic balls with plastic flowers attached on stands in the water...or the flowers are real and stuck in a big flower form...aren't they fab? What a great design element for a pool space for a party!!

      Delete
  3. Oh we're both soaking up colour, I can't wait to take an interest in clothes again once spring comes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pink! Love those flowing fabrics. Emily, when you get a chance, could you contact me at my email? I have a question about your blog and I'd love to chat! Hope to hear from you soon. My email is Anna.t@arcadianhome.com.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...