Thursday, January 19, 2012

Wonderful Winter

I love photography and the older I get the more I enjoy taking pictures of elements in Nature that interest me. I find I am drawn again and again to the architecture of trees, grasses, rocks, etc. in the barren Winter months. The simplest of items can become magnificent works of art after Mother Nature does her work. I was fortunate enough last week to spend some time in a wonderful Winter paradise near my house after our first big snowfall of the season. Here is my photographic journal....




















2 comments:

  1. Great shots! These stills are so calming. Too bad you can't take pictures like this from inside your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrasts created by the snow! Interesting shapes and compositions too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...