Sunday, January 29, 2012

Packing History...

Lately I find myself interested in old luggage and trunks... I am not exactly sure why...something about their history and worn look seems just right in certain spaces...I am looking for one to use as an ottoman or coffee table in my son's room....aren't these collections inspiring?


               (Merci':BrownDressWithWhiteDots)
    (Merci':Flickr)

    (Merci':TheLittleCorner)

  (Merci':79ideas)


                  (Merci':TheHouseHome)

    (Merci': Flickr)



  (Merci':ReadersCorner)


    (Merci':MyPhotoLog)


                  (Merci':MyPhotoLog)
     (Merci': thelittlecorner)

                               (Merci':FavoritePlacesandSpaces)

   (Merci':Flickr)

    (Spelled L-O-V-E)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...