Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brocade Home...

I love this fresh and fun and well priced home furnishings store. I have listed it among my "Thumbs Up's" because it's the kind of place that can provide just that one (or two) fun pieces to give a room a romantic fresh vibe!



Brocade Home....656 Avenue of the Americas, Limelight Level 2, NY, NY.






Aren't the beads fun as doorway jewelry? It is an updated "Rhoda" moment for me...I know I am dating myself here.... but the Mary Tyler Moore show in the 1970's was one of my first moments recognizing  "DESIGN" as a young girl. I  wanted Rhoda's apartment upstairs sooo bad! For those of you who remember.... whose apartment did you covet more...Rhoda's or Mary's?



































Loving all the wonderful wallpapers too!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...