Thursday, February 4, 2016

Meet Veronica...


I'm thrilled to introduce you all to my new friend Veronica....she and I became "roomies" a couple of months ago when I spotted her across a parking lot at a flea market and loudly declared "TRUE LOVE" for all to hear...and I told her excitedly that we would be lifelong friends....


In my next more modern abode...she will occupy an artistic spot....for high drama! I think she would look fantastic in a large white foyer...but...really...there are so many possibilities!

Pink (in all shades) just makes me swoon...mostly as a "pop" in neutral spaces... and you can't get any better than this for that kind of thing....so modern...so fun!


Right now Veronica shares my office space/creative den... because in this house she just works best in this space...we keep each other company throughout the day as I work away...sometimes she likes to borrow my hats and jewelry...but it's okay...I'm happy to share!



She begins her day with a workout...just like me...however...I'm afraid I don't get the same results for the same effort... her figure is insane......hmm...and never any sweat...must be nice!



she stylishly runs errands (in her mind)...I wish she could run all of mine...



when she gets "fancy" she just brings it! Her social life is pretty outstanding...but where does she get the energy at the end of the day?



Sometimes she is just "too cool for school"...


but like all of us...she ritually has to do the prescribed beauty regimes...ooh...she is going to kill me when she finds out I posted these pics!


As she watches me work each day I often wish she could do more than "dress the part"


...I would love it if she could share my job and workload...I would happily train her! ... Especially when duty occasionally calls for all those long hours in dresses and heels...go for it Veronica!


She just returned from a skiing holiday...her knee took a bit of a scrape...but all in all she had a great time! 

I will keep you updated on Veronica's adventures...she's a pretty cool chick...some find her a little "plastic" but that is okay with me...I "get it"....




XO Emily























4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...