Friday, February 3, 2012

Something about Penelope!

                                              (Merci':HDWallpaper)

There is Something about Penelope... I  am not usually a celebrity groupie but I find her mesmerizing, captivating, alluring etc. etc. on screen ....everything one wants in a movie star! I guess I have a girl "crush"...and I am not alone...obviously! I love her style. I sometimes think of her as Sophia Loren's kid sister...they share a similiar quality...although I can't really define it.

P.S. Vicky Christina Barcelona is one of my favorite movies and she is magnificent in it...if you didn't see it you should! Here is a little photo gallery in tribute.....
                            
                      (Merci':PearlsandPromises)
   (Merci': PulsarMedia)
     (Merci': LDWallpapers)


                                             (Merci': Fanpop)
                                 (Merci': go4celebrity)
                                 (Merci':idolimage)
(Merci': Listal)

4 comments:

  1. These are great pictures of her. She is a beautiful woman and so typically spanish. I have a friend, who is also from spain, who looks so much like her.
    You're right. In that first photo there really is a striking similarity to Sophia Loren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, that's fab about your pic! And I cannot wait to see you all dressed up for the ball.

    Oh I love all sultry Latin brunettes, I wish I had darker skin and big brown eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky Christina Barcelona is one of my all-time favorite movies! Javier Bardem, now Penelope's husband, was sensational. The movie made me yearn to visit Barcelona, especially for the marvelous public art.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...